Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Do I Know If Ive Got Impetigo Impetigo: School Or No School Tomorrow? Help!?

Impetigo: school or no school tomorrow? help!? - how do i know if ive got impetigo

Imetigo I had last week and a bit and the doctor gave me an ointment, for it was not so bad. Then it is spread and get worse, and my mother did not want to put me on antibiotics. Everything he did on Friday and I over the weekend. It has a little better, not so much an option. My mother looks at me to go to school because he was not allowed in school last week.

My doctor told me that as they were not complete before he be gone, but I'm not sure what to do! (as it could be centuries supplement, go ..)
I am also trying to let him stay at my home because it looks bad to go to school: (
When I say I want to stay at home, but you've said ooohh the whole week was out, blah, blah, I know that the school work, but it seems sooo ugly things and IN'T want people I'm still key infectious diseases after 2 days of antibiotics
Arrgh help please What is your opinion if you are a teenager and is of poor quality?

0 comments:

Post a Comment