Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Electric Dog Training Collar How Effective Are Electric Remote Dog Training Collars?

How effective are electric remote dog training collars? - electric dog training collar

How effective are electric remote dog collars. I've also found that there is a huge price difference between the products available to the United Kingdom and products directly from China. Where is the best choice would be to buy. I have a Weimaraner 8 months old very friendly, but mischievous. "Casper". The children and I have tried too many and he is now out of control, for example, if you will be asked to leave the bed, loves to show her white teeth.

1 comments:

mama woof said...

They are very effective. They have just the distance deterrence static, if you are on the sofa. Typically used for more serious problems that even a dog on a couch.
I love the neck area of the invisible barrier. It surpasses all other products of fencing. I've never been a shock collar as a training device, because large dogs are my Golden's only so easy.
I do not think I would jump on a product from China, but. I would pay a premium spot.

Post a Comment