Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures Asperger Syndrome More Condition_symptoms I Think I Have Asperger's Syndrome?! Please Help.?

I think I have Asperger's Syndrome?! Please Help.? - pictures asperger syndrome more condition_symptoms

In 16 .. After the user directly on Asperger's Syndrome, I think I have.
I made an appointment for medical next week. Do you want to ask me questions and I will be subjected to hospital for tests? Here are some of my symptoms ..


"It seems very difficult, things do not learn in the interest
"The difficulties in socialization - making and keeping friends - getting away.
"Very sensitive to loud noises, touch and smell. (And he can not eat certain foods. Id eat the same thing every day if I could. And I hate loud noises, I'm too scared.)
Jokes difficulty understanding others "and sarcasm (If someone says to me, to shut up, I prefer to talk all night)
"I always wear are things that have happened (there about) a week, and start all the time and interest that I laugh at my permanent
-be very curious to see new places and meet new people.
can spend hours with imagination.
"I have a routine, but nothing has changed, but if he has done, likely to disturb me.
In-drawin a good thing (g) Information.
"I have (the same every day, or watch the same movies, More)
"If someone asks me to do something, I would say:" Well, what can I do it again? "Because I to understand and explain to me.
"Some non-verbal communication.
Hand Games (repetitive hand-flapping).
"In the world itself.
"You always look the small details that others do not.
Obsessions

0 comments:

Post a Comment