Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pictures Of Abnormal Backs ABNORMAL PAP HELPPPP?

ABNORMAL PAP HELPPPP? - pictures of abnormal backs

OK, so in the 18 and a couple of weeks I have had a Pap smear, and abnormal results of my return and claim that the weak - the degree of squamous intraepithelial lesion, are present dyplasia mild effects of HPV.

I was on this course, so I have a lot of online research, which has done more, but I'm worried to death, confused, I cried and I was always super depressed, I date within two weeks, but I feel as if they were really crazy before I need help

I also started on your own, and I was sexually active know theres no way to know whether I have, but idk i feel like shit cogens and do not know what he can see his hard for me, not even in sight

Another thing is that I noticed something strange in my genital area
A look at pictures of warts that look like am, but I always fight me

.. . Is there hope? I know that my life is ****** up but pleaseeee someone help = '(

0 comments:

Post a Comment