Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tiffany Notes Letter S Round Pendant My Mom Bought Me A Tiffany On Ebay, How Can I See If Its Real?

My mom bought me a tiffany on ebay, how can i see if its real? - tiffany notes letter s round pendant

Tiffany neckless've asked a lot of time and finally got for my birthday. Of corse I was happy, and my mother hugged me and said thanks, but later I heard my sister ... My mother bought this Tiffany outside of eBay, to save money


The company only wants to make sure that their real Coach bag my sister once bought off eBay and it is wrong, I know that eBay is full of people looking to make a dollar ... thus

How do I know if my Tiffany is real or not



NOTE: Do not I live near a store of Tiffany, so I can not go ... I need the means, I can tell by

0 comments:

Post a Comment