Friday, January 1, 2010

Boxing Head Gear Which Boxing Head Gear Should I Get?

Which boxing head gear should I get? - boxing head gear

Hello. I'm trying to decide what to buy clothing for the head of these 3:

http://www.atfsports.com/Full-Face

What interests me is the protection of the nose to avoid injury to the nose (I have a big nose and a). I was told that those who have a record that has captured the entire face of the transfer of energy from blows to her brain, causing brain damage. Is that true? And in the middle? Is to prevent the effects of the attacks on the nose?

Has anyone tried one of these? Thanks for any help.

3 comments:

Bob M said...

If ur scared, beaten and then choose another sport. I would not have a helmet, for example.

americas... said...

You need not be beaten to face in practice. You can have all the roads in the world, but if hitting his color ... You need to move your head. Place a sponge under his chin and keep your W. Chin Shadow Box for one third or two in the sponge under his neck. If you drop 25 pushups. Movement of the head from side to side. those who fencing masks, seem not only for boxing to be. I was boxing (with my nose above the average) for years and sparring. Only once was beaten on the color of the nose. But as he suggests, is not always wrong. Watch 3 of rock and learn how "a black" (just kidding fight) No, but it seems that you are the head and foot movement no longer needs to practice platelets. Attempt to see whether it helps ..

Bob M said...

Mate all I can say is u, when the art of the head to save your entire head covers inclduding cheeks and nose. Now this is my preference anyway.

The really up to you, but if you start a punch in the nose a little peace and protection will help you adapt to the impacts.

in the 3 I can in the link, see 2 hat seems a little too extreme, and I would opt for the center (3148) option. It will protect more of your face and you can still / exhale it ...

So do not be too much to be beaten concern in boxing, if not a different sport to take,,,

Post a Comment