Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wards Movie Camera I Need To Information About A Wards 750 All Electric 8 Mm Movie Camera.?

I need to information about a Wards 750 all electric 8 mm movie camera.? - wards movie camera

I bought this camera and found an adapter and it works. She had on her and made the film for about 2 minutes. Well, what can I do with the film? Do you have to develop or simply needs a projector? Can I have a manual for it? I looked online but can not we find similar. He said that all equipment, 750, divisions, and said that the goal Electric Zoom F: 1.8. I think it is 8 mm, but I really do not know. Information would be appreciated. Thanks

1 comments:

lare said...

All equipment, means that there is a newer camera, Super-8. if it were a normal 8 mm, the film was ruined when they opened. works like a camera, please send the tape of the film processing. If you say his store a camera professionals capable of a lot about how you use the camera to get such as film and processing.

Post a Comment