Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ca 125 Blood Test How Long Do Results Take CA-125 Blood Test Came Back Slightly Elevated...passing Clots With Period Started 1 Week Early.?

CA-125 Blood test came back slightly elevated...passing clots with period started 1 week early.? - ca 125 blood test how long do results take

I have the Pap test was in August 2006, which were normally carried out, I'm 39th September, started my period 2 days in advance, I do not think much about it. Then I had a shock, a kind of light throughout the month received, had always been to wear a panty liner, saw the doctor and he said that a number of red blood cells present, but there is nothing of interest ... The beginning of my term in October. 1 weeks ago, a little strange, is on 2 Day it began to clot the size of the room, then in a few days on the size of a walnut, was a gynecologist, just put me on the 5mg for Norethdrone stop bleeding, helped somewhat, but never completely stopped, I saw 10 days later, do nothing, then told me off the pills Ween, so it's really bad, severe bleeding, it seems that someone stabbed me, clot ... I called my family doctor I did not have an ultrasound and a blood test, I ordered a CA-125, the sound became ultra-thin, the blood test is elevated CA-125 Is there anyone out there like me?

3 comments:

bineusa said...

First, with their age, please note that your hormones can get screwed. Blood clots are made a spectacle of blood clots. I'd be more worried if I did not.

Have you checked the e-mail postmenopausal hormone ...

The AC-125 is not designed as a screening test for ovarian cancer. I wish we had an. This test is subject to strict monitoring of a patient. This is a confirmatory test, either. Diagnosis is based solely on the histology / pathology specimens.

There is also a good percentage of ovarian cancer does not result in specific markers of tumor.
I am sorry to say this, but at the moment, there is nothing better displays to a fine of Pap test.

I am 20 + years in the field of medical technology

Randy W said...

CA-125 "is the infection, endometriosis, colitis, PID and other things, not just ovarian cancer are placed. It is therefore not as a screening test is used. It is not specific or sensitive.
Council no longer norithindrone was good, but do not say it would not be heavier than normal period. They have done it, but it must stop. If not, go back to your gynecologist to see.

Donna L said...

The CA-125 is a test for cancer. I think if this happened
Go higher than for other tests to see what
happening and where. From your Pap test came back
normal, not cancer of the cervix. I wish I had another date,
and other CA-125. This is a test
If the high returns, they ignore them. Back to the doctor.

Post a Comment